AN AI-INDUCED NEAR-FUTURE UTOPIAN WORLD?

A NEAR-FUTURE AI-INDUCED UTOPIA?


by Bill Kochman   09-30-2026


Ha! These AI advocates claim that comfort,  material wealth and good health will soon be available for everyone, even for the working class, the poor and the downtrodden, without exception.


My friends, do any of you honestly believe that nonsense?


Promises, promises, promises! So many of these AI-promoting CEOs are pushing this very same line in the news, in online videos, in podcast interviews, on the social networks, etc.


But I guess Sam Altman of OpenAI is at least being a little bit honest by admitting that the near-future, AI-dominated world will be a global slave state with very little privacy. And, of course, there are other top-tier AI figures — such as Elon Musk and Dario Amodei — who are also warning that AI labs and engineers are ALREADY losing control of their creations. And yet they keep creating the stuff anyway!


But honestly speaking, my friends, isn’t the world already that way right now? In other words, divided between the haves and the have-nots where the have-nots serve the elite, and in many instances can barely survive on what they are paid?


These AI wishful thinkers sound like politicians who promise us the Moon in order to secure our vote, and then they backtrack on every single campaign promise they ever made.


The elite of this present world — including the very rich technocrats whose companies already earn billions of dollars — are motivated by money, profit, greed and an insatiable lust for more power. And yet they try to cloak it in altruism.


Anyone who believes these empty, pie-in-the-sky platitudes regarding a wonderful future world filled with comfort and ease for everyone where you no longer have to work anymore, is both naive and foolish. Please stop drinking the Kool-Aid!


Tell me something. Have the powerful and the elite ever shared their wealth with the poor? A few do, yes, but most of them don’t. They live their lives of luxury while we struggle.


And you think that they are going to suddenly start sharing their wealth now because of the advent of AI? Again, please wake up!


Sorry folks. Call me a pessimist if you like, but I will believe it when I see it, if I even live that long. I think I am just being a realist.


All of this current AI-related bogus altruism that is being put on display by the AI CEOs is a deception.


I honestly do not believe that we common people will ever be full recipients of the benefits which may possibly be derived from the advancements which are made due to AI. The elite will hoard such benefits to themselves, just as they do now.


BTW, there was a dude in Matthew chapter 4 who offered Jesus everything that the world had to offer, in exchange for total subservience to him. You know, “Just bow down and worship me. It is a small price to pay compared to everything I can give you.” Well, we know how that particular story went.


"And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it."

Luke 4:5-6, KJV


"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever."

1 John 2:15-17, KJV


"Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices."

2 Corinthians 2:11, KJV


"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?"

Mark 8:36-37, KJV


BTW, to date, I have written 10 articles and series regarding Artificial Intelligence, AI-based chatbots, etc., both the good, the bad and the ugly.


If you don’t fully understand AI technology yet, and how it actually works under the hood, please visit the Bill’s Bible Basics website. Just google it. I explain all of it in easy-to-understand terms for the non-technical layman. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW BEGINNINGS -- a poem by Bill Kochman

Salvation Graphic 15

LIONS: JACOB, ISRAEL, JUDAH, JESUS -- KJV (King James Version) Bible Verse List