How to Make the Old Geezer Happy





Well, they say that a picture is worth a thousands words, so there you go! Yes, I know. I am just so corny, right?

Of course, this sharing policy applies to all of the social networks where I currently participate. If you want to make me -- yes, I am the old geezer -- happy on them, then again, please consider sharing any of my Bill's Bible Basics graphics which you may find on them. After all, word of mouth is a powerful evangelization and promotion tool.

Below is a list of all of the social networks where I am currently active to one degree or another:

Blogger:

https://billkochman.blogspot.com/

Facebook Timeline:

https://www.facebook.com/kochmanbill/

Facebook Group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/187741704351297

Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/wordweaver777/

LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bill-kochman-96744336/

MeWe:

https://mewe.com/i/billkochman

OK (Odnoklassniki):

https://ok.ru/profile/585820679833

Pinterest:

https://www.pinterest.com/wordweaver777/

Rumble:

https://rumble.com/c/c-1494305

Telegram:

https://t.me/BillKochmanBot

Threads:

https://www.threads.net/@wordweaver777

Truth Social:

https://truthsocial.com/@BillKochman

Tumblr:

https://bills-bible-basics.tumblr.com/

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/bill_kochman

VK (VKontakte):

https://vk.com/billkochman

YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/@BillsBibleBasics

https://www.billkochman.com/Blog/index.php/how-to-make-the-old-geezer-happy-3/?fsp_sid=570

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW BEGINNINGS -- a poem by Bill Kochman

Salvation Graphic 15