Friday, September 20, 2024

LIONS: JACOB, ISRAEL, JUDAH, JESUS -- KJV (King James Version) Bible Verse List

LIONS: JACOB, ISRAEL, JUDAH, JESUS -- KJV (King James Version) Bible Verse List #Scriptures #BibleStudy #BibleVerses Visit https://www.billkochman.com/VerseLists/ to see more. "Judah, thou ‭art he‭ whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand ‭shall be‭ in the neck of thine enemies; thy father’s children shall bow down before thee.‭ Judah ‭is‭ a lion’s whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?‭ ‭‭The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him ‭shall‭ the gathering of the people ‭be‭.‭" Genesis 49:8-10, KJV "‭‭Surely ‭there is‭ no enchantment against Jacob, neither ‭is there‭ any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!‭ Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a young lion: he shall not lie down until he eat ‭of‭ the prey, and drink the blood of the slain.‭" Numbers 23:23-24, KJV "He [Jacob and Israel] shall pour the water out of his buckets, and his seed ‭shall be‭ in many waters, and his king shall be higher than Agag, and his kingdom shall be exalted.‭ God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce ‭them‭ through with his arrows.‭ He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed ‭is‭ he that blesseth thee, and cursed ‭is‭ he that curseth thee.‭" Numbers 24:7-9, KJV "And of Gad he said, Blessed ‭be‭ he that enlargeth Gad: he dwelleth as a lion, and teareth the arm with the crown of the head.‭ And he provided the first part for himself, because there, ‭in‭ a portion of the lawgiver, ‭was he‭ seated; and he came with the heads of the people, he executed the justice of the LORD, and his judgments with Israel.‭ And of Dan he said, Dan ‭is‭ a lion’s whelp: he shall leap from Bashan.‭" Deuteronomy 33:20-22, KJV "Moreover take thou up a lamentation for the princes of Israel,‭ And say, What ‭is‭ thy mother? A lioness: she lay down among lions, she nourished her whelps among young lions.‭ And she brought up one of her whelps: it became a young lion, and it learned to catch the prey; it devoured men.‭ The nations also heard of him; he was taken in their pit, and they brought him with chains unto the land of Egypt.‭ ‭‭Now when she saw that she had waited, ‭and‭ her hope was lost, then she took another of her whelps, ‭and‭ made him a young lion.‭ And he went up and down among the lions, he became a young lion, and learned to catch the prey, ‭and‭ devoured men.‭ And he knew their desolate palaces, and he laid waste their cities; and the land was desolate, and the fulness thereof, by the noise of his roaring.‭ Then the nations set against him on every side from the provinces, and spread their net over him: he was taken in their pit.‭ And they put him in ward in chains, and brought him to the king of Babylon: they brought him into holds, that his voice should no more be heard upon the mountains of Israel.‭" Ezekiel 19:1-9, KJV "‭‭For I ‭will be‭ unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, ‭even‭ I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue ‭him‭.‭ I will go ‭and‭ return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.‭" Hosea 5:14-15, KJV "And my people are bent to backsliding from me: though they called them to the most High, none at all would exalt ‭him‭.‭ How shall I give thee up, Ephraim? ‭how‭ shall I deliver thee, Israel? how shall I make thee as Admah? ‭how‭ shall I set thee as Zeboim? mine heart is turned within me, my repentings are kindled together.‭ I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I ‭am‭ God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city.‭ ‭‭They shall walk after the LORD: he shall roar like a lion: when he shall roar, then the children shall tremble from the west.‭" Hosea 11:7-10, KJV "Yet I ‭am‭ the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for ‭there is‭ no saviour beside me.‭ I did know thee in the wilderness, in the land of great drought.‭ According to their pasture, so were they filled; they were filled, and their heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten me.‭ Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe ‭them‭:‭ I will meet them as a bear ‭that is‭ bereaved ‭of her whelps‭, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.‭ O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me ‭is‭ thine help.‭" Hosea 13:4-9, KJV "The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD ‭will be‭ the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.‭" Joel 3:16, KJV "And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.‭ Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off.‭" Micah 5:8-9, KJV "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.‭" Revelation 5:5, KJV
If you would like more info regarding the origin of these KJV Bible verse lists, go to https://www.billkochman.com/VerseLists/. Thank-you! https://www.billkochman.com/Blog/index.php/lions-jacob-israel-judah-jesus-kjv-king-james-version-bible-verse-list/?feed_id=206602&LIONS%3A%20JACOB%2C%20ISRAEL%2C%20JUDAH%2C%20JESUS%20--%20KJV%20%28King%20James%20Version%29%20Bible%20Verse%20List

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE FAITH OF ABRAHAM -- KJV (King James Version) Bible Verse List

THE FAITH OF ABRAHAM -- KJV (King James Version) Bible Verse List #Scriptures #BibleStudy #BibleVerses Visit https://www.billkochman.com/V...