Friday, September 20, 2024

Still COVID Free!

Well, it has been almost three years since Biden’s so-called “winter of severe illness and death”, and I am still here. Thank the Lord!

I turn 71 soon. I have not had any kind of immunization, vaccine or flu shot since I was a kid in elementary school over 60 years ago. Of course, back then, there were a lot fewer mandated immunizations. I have never had COVID, and I resisted pressure to get the COVID jabs.

I believe in natural immunity and resistance, as designed by God. I don’t like to put chemicals in my body. I don’t even take Tylenol or Ibuprofen.

Sure, I have a few health issues, which is expected for my age, but I have nothing life-threatening, and I am generally healthy for my age, by the Grace of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOESN'T GOD HEAL ME? -- a Bill's Bible Basics Article

WHY DOESN'T GOD HEAL ME? -- a Bill's Bible Basics Article #Christian #BibleStudy #Jesus This #BillsBibleBasics article by #Bill...