Thursday, August 1, 2024

EXTREMIST — a poem by Bill Kochman

EXTREMIST               08-01-24


by Bill Kochman


Yes, I really am an extremist,

I wear my badge quite well,

Not afraid to share God’s truth,

Tho some folks give me hell.

They tell me to tone it down,

And don’t be so in your face,

But compromise isn’t my style,

So I preach by heavenly grace.

Some people get so offended,

When caught in God’s light,

They try hard to hide their sins,

They are children of the night.

Even though they persecute us,

And call us by some ugly name,

Yet still we must remain faithful,

For it’s they who will face shame.

Thus march on Christian soldier,

Bearing God’s Word to the lost,

Complete your earthly mission,

No matter what may be the cost.


www.billkochman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biblical Marriage * Divorce * Adultery Graphic 15

Biblical Marriage * Divorce * Adultery Graphic 15 #Christian #BibleStudy #Jesus Visit https://www.billkochman.com/Graphics-Library/ to se...