Sunday, August 4, 2024

Measuring Candidates by Standard of God’s Word

WHICH PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE TRULY REPRESENTS & EMBRACES CHRISTIAN VALUES?

In recent days I’ve come out very strongly against Kamala Harris. From the little I know about her, she strikes me as being a wicked woman. I speak from a Christian perspective. As is well known, Harris strongly supports the right to abortion, & she also promotes the LGBTQ agenda.

Some of my friends may assume that because I strongly reject Harris, I must therefore support Donald Trump. However, let me clarify my position.

As I’ve mentioned before, I’m neither Democrat, Republican or Independent. My world view is primarily based on my personal understanding of God’s Word, meaning the Bible. My opinion of all things & all people is determined in large part by how much they agree with & adhere to the precepts of the Scriptures.

What about you? If you’re also a Bible-believing Christian, do you follow this same practice? Do you judge each candidate by the standard of God’s Word? Do you judge Donald Trump and Kamala Harris by this same rod of measurement?

Let’s be honest here. Christians can be some of the most naive, gullible people in the world. Savvy politicians know this. They know exactly how to take Christians for a ride by saying just the right words. They know how to speak their language in order to identity with Christians, in order to win their vote.

Do politicians like Donald Trump & Kamala Harris speak one way to Christian audiences, and another way to non-Christian constituents?

Please remember that being a Christian is more than just the words we speak. It is how  we act & live each day of our lives as we strive to please the Lord, & glorify Him in all our ways.

Whether or not you vote, & who you choose to vote for is entirely up to you. But whatever you decide to do, I hope that my above counsel will weigh in your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is in Control Graphic 02

God is in Control Graphic 02 #Christian #BibleStudy #Jesus Visit https://www.billkochman.com/Graphics-Library/ to see more. "Go...