Tuesday, August 6, 2024

My Girl, Polo, and Hurricane Debby 08-06-2024

My Girl, Polo, and Hurricane Debby 08-06-2024 Here is a photo I just took while working on my iMac with my female Siamese mix, Polo, laying casually on the top of my desk. She loves to spend time with me, as does her lover boy, Eljio. In the background, you can see a Satellite image of Hurricane Debby as it crosses through northern Florida and southern George on the early morning of August 6, 2024, Guam time. A fresh image is automatically downloaded to my computer every four minutes. I use a cool, little, free macOS app called Plash to automatically download and display weather satellite images on my desktop from different parts of the USA, the Caribbean and, of course, Guam, where I have lived for decades. https://www.billkochman.com/Blog/index.php/my-girl-polo-and-hurricane-debby-08-06-2024/?feed_id=188397&My%20Girl%2C%20Polo%2C%20and%20Hurricane%20Debby%2008-06-2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Find Your Facebook URL on a Cell Phone

How to Find Your Facebook URL on a Cell Phone It's just that easy. This tip comes in handy when your friend asks you what your Faceb...